You know those Friday's when you're really wanting to celebrate the weekend, but feeling like you shouldn't indulge in a couple cocktails? We see you, and we've been in the same boat. Welcome to Healthy Happy Hour!
We never like to feel left out of drinks with friends or just the ritual of enjoying a drink after a long week of work. So we combined a few things we love to make a pretty spectacular healthy sipper: Chai Grape Cashew Milk. We combined our warm and comforting Chai Red Grape Jam, and homemade nut milk to make this healthy beverage. This creamy and slightly sweet milk will give you so many nutrients, and good feels. Better yet, it's so easy to make you'll be wondering why you haven't tried making nut milks before!
So get to sipping this evening and don't forget to save those leftovers for your breakfast smoothie the next day. YUM!
Chai Grape Cashew Milk
(Makes about 5 cups)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 1/2 cups of water
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 1/4 ts cinnamon
- 2 Tb Chai Red Grape Jam
- Place raw cashews into a quart size mason jar or a bowl and cover with water. Allow to soak overnight.
- Strain soaked cashews, then add them to a blender with 3 1/2 cups of water, vanilla extract, cinnamon and Chai Red Grape Jam.
- Blend on liquify mode until it's fully blended into a milk.
- Strain mixture using cheese cloth.
- Bottle with the jam and shake to mix!