Prepare yourselves for this truly decadent, floral, sweet and refreshing toast! It's quick and easy to make, but it tastes so fancy!
To create 1 piece of toast you'll need:
- 1 slice of egg bread
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 Tb Mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tb Blueberry Lavender Vanilla Jam
- 1 Ts of walnuts
- 4 or 5 fresh blueberries
- Lemon zest
- Lavender buds
- A cast iron skillet
- Heat up your cast iron skillet on medium high.
- Now add 1/4 cup of olive oil to the pan.
- Fry both sides of the bread slice until toasted and brown. It takes me close to 5 minutes per side. (NOTE: If you are making more than 1 piece of toast you will need to keep adding 1/4 cup of olive oil in the pan before each slice of toast goes in)
- After the bread is fried smear the Blueberry Lavender Vanilla Jam all over it.
- Next smear the Mascarpone cheese and top with fresh blueberries, walnuts, lemon zest and lavender buds.