So I'm jumping on the over night oats bandwagon here with this quick breakfast recipe! I'm not going to lie I also put this together because I like to eat pretty food, although I will say that over night oats are great to keep in the fridge for mornings you might be in a time crunch. After making these jars-o-deliciousness the crew all ate them and said it tastes like a cross between a PB+J and an ice cream sundae. I ain't mad at that!
To create the Strawberry + Oat Yogurt Parfait you'll need:
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 Tb maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of Strawberry Balsamic + Cracked Pepper Jam
- 1/4 cup of crumbled graham crackers
- 1 fresh strawberry
- 1 Tb almond or cashew butter
- Mason jars
- In a mason jar I added the oats, almond milk and maple syrup. I placed the lid on, shook it and put it in my fridge over night.
- The next day in another mason jar I began layering yogurt, the oats mixture, Strawberry Balsamic + Cracked Pepper Jam and graham crumbles! I repeated this until the jar was full!
- Top the jar with a fresh cut strawberry, almond or cashew butter and remaining graham crumbles!