You loved our Everything Bagel Goat Cheese Balls, so we just had to give you a holiday version just in time for Thanksgiving! And dare we say we might even like these more?! We mixed goat cheese and our Cranberry Whiskey Jam, rolled them into golfball sized balls and rolled them in almonds, cranberries, and mint. Easy and decadent!
Read below for the full recipe!
Cranberry Whiskey, Almond + Mint Goat Cheese Balls
• Large goat cheese log, softened on counter
• Cranberry Whiskey Jam
• Sliced Almonds
• Dried Cranberries
• Fresh mint leaves, diced
1. Allow goat cheese to soften on counter. In a bowl, mix half a jar of Cranberry Whiskey Jam into the goat cheese. Stir until completely mixed.
2. Refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes or until the cheese is firm enough to mold the cheese balls.
3. Roll cheese balls to about 1.5 - 2 inches big. Then roll each ball in the almonds, cranberries, and diced mint. (Pro tip: We did not do this, but realized that it would have been easier to dice up the almonds and cranberries as well, so the toppings would stick better!)
4. Place goat cheese balls on the platter you plan to serve on, and refrigerate until ready to serve! Enjoy!
What are your favorite go-to appetizers? We’d love to hear. And as always, if you've had a chance to use our preserves in a dish or want to share a canning recipe with us use hashtag #theurbancanningco and find us on Instagram @theurbancanningco.