Our sweet tooth has been really nagging us this week. Maybe it’s the pre-Halloween candy cravings! Either way, a dessert had to be made. If you’re anything like us, you’ve got lots of empty or almost empty jam jars lying around. Instead of just tossing them, reuse them! They are great vessels for all kinds of knick knacks, snacks, dried foods, etc. But we love them for perfectly portioned desserts!
We layered our jars with mascarpone cheese, Blueberry Lavender jam, graham cracker crumbles, and berries! It’s a wonderful balance of rich and creamy, and sweet, but not too sweet. Make a bunch to last the week and store in the fridge or just make one to enjoy tonight!
Blueberry Lavender Dessert Cups
• 8 oz tub Mascarpone cheese
• jar of Blueberry Lavender jam
• 1 sleeve of graham crackers crumbled
• berries for topping
1. Spread 2 TB of mascarpone cheese into the bottom of your jar.
2. Next, spread 2 TB of Blueberry Lavender jam on top of cheese.
3. Sprinkle a layer of graham cracker crumbles.
4. Repeat this later until you reach the top of your jar.
5. Top it off with fresh berries and enjoy!