I don't know about you, but when I think about fruit salad I usually think about BBQ's and summer time! This fruit salad, however, uses all the fruit that is in season in January- and then it's dressed in our Strawberry Balsamic + Cracked Pepper Jam! Even though in most of the country it's cold outside, this fruit salad is a welcome refresher against all the warm winter stews, soups and roasts I have been eating!
To create the Winter Fruit Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Jam you'll need:
- 2 Pears, I used green Danjou
- 2 Honey Crisp apples
- 2 large Pomegrantes (deseeded)
- 4 Kiwis
- 6 Mandarin oranges
- 4 tb Strawberry Balsamic + Cracked Pepper Jam
- Wash all fruit and peel, dice or slice them to your liking.
- In a bowl combine all fruit together and add jam.
- Mix and toss to coat.
- Keep refrigerated in an air lock storage container. Enjoy!