These little appetizers are packed pull of flavor and are really easy to make! They encompass all my favorite profile notes in one bite; peppery, piquant, sweet + salty! To add another flavor element we made them with our super seasonal Ginger Lemon Asian Pears!
To create these you need:
- A package of prosciutto
- Blue Cheese
- The Urban Canning Co. Lemon Ginger Asian Pear (Which you can find at the markets)
I didn't put exact amounts for these ingredients because you can make as many or as little as you want!
- Cut prosciutto into rectangles.
- In the middle of each prosciutto rectangle place a leaf of arugula, a slice of asian pear and a little dab of blue cheese.
- Wrap the prosciutto around it and skewer it closed!
- Boom! It's that easy! Enjoy!