This is a delicious and very easy to make summer cocktail! If you are on Instagram TODAY (July 26th) you can head over to our stories to watch a video of us making them!
To create this cocktail you need:
- 2 oz gin
- 4 oz brine from Rosemary Mead Cherries
- 1 egg white
- A splash of soda water or seltzer
- For garnishes Rosemary Mead Cherries and Bourbon Vanilla Peaches
- In a shaker or a mason jar add a handful of ice, gin and egg white.
- Shake like crazy until super foamy!
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add a splash of soda on top then add the foam last!
- Garnish with a cherry and a peach!