Cranberry season is sadly coming to an end, but before it does we have a few holidays left to use up our jars! Here is a quick appetizer recipe for pinwheels showcasing this deliciously tart and sweet jam! It pairs so perfectly with salty feta and nutty walnuts!
To create the Cranberry Whiskey Clove + Feta Pinwheels you'll need:
- 8 oz of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup of feta cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup of chives chopped
- 1 jar of Cranberry Whiskey Clove Jam
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 4 large tortillas
- Place cream cheese in a small bowl and beat with a hand blender under fluffy.
- Add feta crumbles and chives, mix well.
- Smear the mixture all over the torillas.
- Next smear a layer of Cranberry Whiskey Clove Jam over the cheese layer.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
- Roll up each tortilla and place in the fridge for an hour or more.
- Cut logs into slices and serve.