It's the most wonderful time of year! Cranberry Whiskey + Clove Jam is here until the end of December! It's boozy, tart, spiced and makes you feel fuzzy!
It pairs really well with turkey, ham, tofurkey, brie, goat and cheddar cheeses! It also makes a wonderful base for cocktail meatballs.
Below I'm going to share just a couple of ways that we ate it this week.
Phyllo Baskets with Brie + Bacon Cranberry Whiskey Clove Jam
For the Baskets:
- A roll of phyllo dough
- 1 jar of Cranberry Whiskey + Clove Jam
- 1/2 cup of diced up cooked bacon
- 1 wedge of brie cheese
- 12 cup muffin pan
- Cut phyllo dough into large squares until you have about 24 large squares
- Grease your muffin pan lightly
- Place about 4 squares of phyllo dough down into each space of the pan and press down in the center
- Cut brie cheese into small squares and add about 2 small squares into the bottom of each phyllo basket
- Preheat over to 350*
- In a small sauce pan add Cranberry Whiskey Clove Jam and the cooked diced bacon on low heat until jam slightly thins out
- In heated oven cook baskets for about 12 minutes
- Top with jam mixture and if you feel fancy some fresh thyme
Waffles with Vanilla Ice Cream + Cranberry Whiskey Clove Jam
We found this recipe on Pinterest for homemade waffle batter! This treat really needs no direction. After you've made your waffles, you simply pile ice cream and Cranberry Whiskey Clove Jam in between two pieces! It's dreamy!