Some may call us a tease, but we just don't want you to miss out! So yes, this weeks Toast Tuesday features our blackberry jam being sent only to Jam of the Month members. We're not revealing the flavor quite yet, but you can be sure it's mouthwatering as it's inspired by our day on the farm and slow southern living. We paired our jam up with slightly tangy whipped cream cheese and topped it with pistachios for some extra texture and butteriness. It's so easy but feels so fancy; you'll start the day off feeling fine!
Jam of the Month members be on the lookout for your box in a couple of weeks, and plan on making this toast! If you aren't a member, but want to join and make sure you get this blackberry jam, you can click here to sign up. Cut offs for June's box is the 13th, so don't miss it!
To create 1 piece of toast you'll need:
- 1 slice of multi-grain bread
- 2 Tb olive oil (unless you just want to toast your bread in an oven)
- 1 Tb whipped cream cheese
- 1 Tb June's Jam of the Month
- Handful of chopped pistachios
A cast iron skillet or a toaster
- Preheat your cast iron skillet on medium.
- After the skillet is heated up add olive oil, then fry the bread on both sides. This takes about 3-5 minutes per side. You could also just toast it in the oven or toaster!
- On your toast layer whipped cream cheese, June's Jam of the Month and chopped pistachios.
We wanna see your toast creations! Tag us in your toast pics with #urbancanningco or @theurbancanningco and we might repost you!