Who doesn't love to start the day off on the sunny side of life? This toast is as delicious as it is happy looking! Featuring our D'anjou Pear Ginger Habanero Jam, a sweet and spicy treat, it's the perfect blend of savory and salty! Find the full recipe below!
Sunny Side Avocado Toast + Pear Habanero Jam
- 1 slice of sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 Tb Danjou Pear Ginger Habanero Jam
- 1/2 an avocado sliced
- 2 pieces of bacon
- A fried sunny side up egg
- Preheat your cast iron skillet on medium.
- After the skillet is heated up add 1/4 cup of olive oil, then fry the bread on both sides. This takes about 3-5 minutes per side. You could also just toast it in the oven or toaster! If you are going to fry each piece, you'll have to add 1/4 cup of olive oil to the pan in between each slice of bread.
- Layer onto the toast Danjou Pear Ginger Habanero Jam, avocado slices, bacon and egg. I topped ours with some fresh cracked pepper and Florida Pure Sea Salt as well!