Does anyone need some Monday Motivation? Sometimes after an extra fun weekend, we're dragging to get those veggies prepped and the jam started. So we wanted to share one of our go-to pick-me-ups: Cold Brew Coffee + Blueberry Lavender Vanilla jam. This drink is so darn simple, but tastes so luxurious, it's the best way to kick the Monday Blues.
If you're in a time crunch, grab your favorite pre-made cold brew coffee, or make it cold and slow yourself. We're pretty obsessed with our Blueberry Lavender Jam right now, but any other of our jams would be delicious in this too, Strawberry Balsamic + Cracked pepper anyone?
Cold Brew Coffee + Blueberry Lavender Vanilla Jam
(Makes 1 serving)
- 8 oz Cold Brew Coffee (we love Trader Joe's)
- 2 oz of Coconut Creamer
- 2 tbsp Blueberry Lavender Vanilla Jam
- Drop jam into the bottom of a mason jar.
- Add the cold brew coffee and coconut creamer.
- Screw on lid and shake to mix well!
Go conquer this week, babes!