Who doesn't want to start the day of with a cold popsicle? This recipe tastes like dessert, but is pretty much a yogurt parfait in popsicle form! Now I'll tell you folks I went to 4 different places looking for popsicle sticks! Nowadays they are called "craft sticks" apparently and I found them at a craft store! So to save you some trips either head over to your local craft store or purchase popsicle sticks online!
To create this breakfast pop you need:
- 14 oz Greek yogurt
- 2 tb honey (We used Harris Honey from our local bee keeper)
- 1/2 cup granola
- The Urban Canning Co. Bourbon Vanilla Peaches
- 6 popsicle molds + popsicle sticks
- In a small mixing bowl combine yogurt with honey.
- In the popsicle mold add a spoon full of yogurt, then add a peach, then add some granola and repeat until the mold is filled to the top.
- After you fill the molds add the popsicle sticks!
- Place the mold in the freezer and allow it to freeze over night ( 12 hours )