Looking for a quick delicious snack or party food? Pickled Okra Bruschetta is your answer! It's incredibly easy to make and totally drool worthy.
To create the Pickled Okra Bruschetta you need:
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup of mozzarella cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup of red onion minced finely
- 1/4 cup of basil leaves minced finely
- 5 pieces of Sriracha Peppered Okra cut into rounds
- 2 tb of olive oil
- 1 tb balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add tomatoes, mozzarella, onions, basil, okra, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- You can eat it as a salad or on top of toasts!