Monday we made this bomb ass burger for our staff lunch! All of our bellies were super happy and we've all decided that it's one of our favorite ways to utilize this jam!
To build the burger you'll need:
- 1 package of ground protein
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- 1 medium red onion
- Washed lettuce
- Strawberry Balsamic + Cracked Pepper Jam
- Brioche or pretzel buns (optional grilled with butter)
- Olive oil
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Start by frying up the bacon on both sides.
- While the bacon is frying up, season your ground protein with salt and pepper to taste and form them into 4 chunky burger patties.
- After the bacon is fried up put it aside.
- Slice your red onion, drizzle with olive oil, salt + pepper.
- Grill up your red onion and burgers to your taste.
- We buttered the top of our buns and grilled it as well.
- Build the burger and top with bacon, grilled red onions, blue cheese, lettuce and a generous spoonful of Strawberry Balsamic + Cracked Pepper Jam!