These wraps are great to make if you are wanting something flavorful, but you're in a rush. It only takes about 20 minutes to throw this together! These kinds of quick meals are making me super happy right now because this time change has me tired!
For the Chicken Wraps:
- 14 ounces chicken
- 1/4 cup sriracha *we used our own house fermented sriracha that can be found in our tasting room.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shelled edamame, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup Vietnamese Carrots + Daikon Radish
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, crushed
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- In a small bowl, stir together Sriracha, honey and chicken. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat half of the oil in a cast iron skillet on medium high. Once the oil is heated, add the chicken and sauté the chicken on both sides until fully cooked, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- To assemble wraps add the chicken, Vietnamese Carrots + Daikon Radishes, edamame, chopped peanuts, a little extra Sriracha and fresh cilantro. Wrap and enjoy warm or at room temperature.